We are extremely excited to start the process for the upcoming Fall 2020 season. Registration in now open! With the addition of the Yorktown Sharks, registration is slightly different to last year. You will still select your child’s age group, but you will also have the following choices:
- VPSL Sharks (Boys)
- ECNL RL Sharks (Girls)
- Tidewater Sharks (Williamsburg practices and games)
- Yorktown Sharks (Yorktown practices and games)
- New Kent Sharks (New Kent practices and games)
- All players must pre-register for the tryout at no cost
- For players that register for the VPSL (boys) or ECNL RL (girls) teams, in the comment section please add which location you want to play in if you do not make the roster. For example, a male player from Yorktown would register for the VPSL Sharks, and in the comment section type; Yorktown.
- In the comment section, please explain your child’s medical conditions (if any) that would restrict or limit participation in the travel soccer process.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tryout for check in. Check in will be located in close proximity to the assigned location.
- Only players and coaching staff are allowed on the fields. Parents are welcome to stay and watch off the fields.
- You will be notified within 3 days of the last tryout date.
- Players are asked to accept the position within 48 hours of the invitation.
- Williamsburg - Warhill Sports Complex; 5700 Warhill Trail, Williamsburg, VA 23188
- Yorktown - McReynolds Athletic Complex; 412 Sports Way, Yorktown, VA 23692
- Yorktown - Wolf Trap Park; 1009 Wolf Trap Road, Yorktown, VA 23692
- New Kent - New Kent High School; 7365 Egypt Rd, New Kent, VA 23124
For inquiries or questions, please email email@example.com